Based in Cologne, Germany
Febrauray 6, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Slow Bros. UG
Games Incubator Cologne
51063 Cologne, Germany
SLOW BROS. is a small indie studio based in Germany dedicated to thoughtfully bridging analogue and digital worlds in the form of interactive experiences.
Slow Bros. was founded in 2015 by long time friends Onat Hekimoglu, Ole Tillmann, Fabian Preuschoff and Daniel Beckmann. The studio member's diverse backgrounds including video game production, filmmaking, carpentry, apparel, and illustration give them a unique skill set with various applications, from games, over VR-experiences to art installations. Currently the studio is producing their first full-length video game „Harold Halibut“.
There are far more images available for Slow Bros., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Games 4 Change Europe Winner" - Outcasted, 2014
- "Ludicious Zürich Game Festival Nominee" - Outcasted, 2014
- "A MAZE. Indie Connect Nominee" - Outcasted, 2015
- "A MAZE. Indie Connect Showcase" - Klanglichter, 2014
- "ZKM App-Art Award - Virtual Reality Winner" - Raum, 2016
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Developer, Writer, Composer
Art Director, Writer, Illustrator
Project Manager, 3D Artist, Writer
Clothing and Textile Designer